Feed - Mira Grant This is possibly my new favorite book, right up there with World War Z and It. The story follows three young bloggers who have been handpicked to follow the presidential campaign of Sen. Peter Ryman. Georgia Mason, the "Newsie," her brother Shaun, the "Irwin," and Georgette Meissonier AKA Buffy, the "Fictional"/tech goddess are selected to report on Sen. Ryman's run for the Oval Office, but end up in the heart of a mind-boggling conspiracy involving a zombie-creating virus as a terrorist weapon. It does not get any better than this. The characters in this book are great - they work well together, are believable and individual. The dialog is so well written that you never find yourself thinking "Really? Who says that?!?!?" The rest of the writing is fantastic as well. The author does a great job of drawing the reader in and keeping you in suspense as the story unfolds. This is one of those books that you burn through in 100 page chunks, simply because you CAN'T stop reading until you find out what happens next.I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who likes mysteries, horror, and thriller novels. I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel (Deadline) and will be looking to pick up a copy of Feed for my library ASAP.